Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that provides an effective and safe exfoliation treatment that promotes deeper product penetration, boosting the effects of skin care products while making the skin look and feel smoother.

Deposits – A 20% deposit is required before booking an appointment. Remaining 80% balance to be paid in person on the day or in advance via online. Please give 24 hours notice of cancellation – deposits are non-refundable; however, your appointment date can be moved to another date/time, and deposits can be moved over to any other treatment.

Located in Bray, Maidenhead, Berkshire, UK

Renewed Skin Aesthetics welcomes customers from anywhere in the country. We are currently welcoming clients from London, Ascot, Windsor, Slough, Maidenhead, Bracknell, Reading, Bray, Sunninghill, Henley, Virginia Water, Wraysbury, Datchet, Warfield, Cookham, Burnham and beyond.

Reception: 01628 762601

Mobile: 07719 183 116


By Appointment Only / Free Parking & Private